Warrior of The Sands Warrior of The Sands

Your little mini jazz breakdown at 1:10 made me giggle a little. If vampires had flashbacks. . . I'm pretty sure this is what they hear. ;)

Leelius responds:

Thank you! It was a fun little moment to have there!

Downdrain - Pianore Downdrain - Pianore

OH my goodness shiny, dark, and rumbly. Makes me think of Bleach and Katamari Damacy smashed together. I like it. :)

PianoreGD responds:

Oh thanks, I am glad that you liked it ;)

Limitless Daydream Limitless Daydream

Oh, very nice, chill indeed. Nearly hypnotizing I'd say. Very polished sound overall, you clearly have more time and/or patience than I.

Endless Maze (Dj Sonik) Endless Maze (Dj Sonik)

I've been getting annoyed with myself picturing the midicode for every song I hear as of late but this one made me giggle nearly hysterically mainly because of the chaos of automation clips that comes to mind....so. . . YAY! Got some super smooth transitions in there, kinda makes me want to create a hybrid game of Sonic and Audio Surfing. Thanks for the 5:45 of ambient reflection and giggles. Much appreciated.

Transcendent - Big Dreams Transcendent - Big Dreams

Yep

Dig the style and somewhat arrogance...totally needed these days. "Mad 'cause I'm using words too complicated for them" I appreciate music that isn't sugar coated for today's sprawling ignorance.

Transcendent73 responds:

Glad you like it.

Untitled Cybergrind Project Untitled Cybergrind Project

So...

This is a good start, but it also kinda made me wish my ears were bleeding. Don't get me wrong, I like it; but those high notes on the synth are So muffled together is slighty like nails on a chalkboard. Just too much delay i think, unless its just the resonance of the instrument. You could probably even it out pretty easily and continue on to make this a really great piece. Good luck!

CRASHAKEZULA81 responds:

Thank you for the input. And the effect with it all meshing together was suppose to sound a lot better, Just something got reaalllllly fucked up in the final mix

[Buyj3llo] - 5(s) [Buyj3llo] - 5(s)

Good start.

It definately needs something. I can understand the problem, i'm actually having the same issue with one of my songs. I would suggest gross beat to break it up a little, its a tad bit bland. But with gross beat i think you'd be able to exand greatly on this and make it a bit more intereting. Good luck.

- Sorrow - Extended Version - Sorrow - Extended Version

Roadside

I think that the reason your ending isn't well liked is beacuse it doesn't sound like an ending, but like a lead in to another chapter of the song. You could easily turn this into some epic song of not only sorrow, but a whole range of emotion. I think that if you morphed your piano lead into something a little higher, maybe a flute, you could turn it cheerful without losing the overall essence of the song. I like where its been, and i look forward to where it could go!

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

To be honest I didn't like the ending aswell. When I finished this "extended" version I figured something is missing. Maybe it was exactly this. The short happy ending that "should/could" lead into something more. But unfortunately I made the decision of not improving it anymore.

Thanks for reviewing :)

Rain Drops (70 bpm)(44 sec) Rain Drops (70 bpm)(44 sec)

Spilish Splish Splash

Whoa! A little late with the warning. Ouch! Nice sound, needs some mastering, and with the fade out it doesn't work super well as a loop, but overall i like the composition. Kudos!

Didge Didge

Headaches, and I like it!

I love the digredoo, very nice/sinister undertone to the song. My only complaint would be the mastering....kinda hurt my head in a couple spots. This would be craZzzzy awesome with some vocoder and eerie lyrics. Overall nice job!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Indeed, it is sloppy. I'm getting better with the didge and I'm recieving some software that's didge oriented, so I'll be able to harness a unique tool in future works.